Dr. Chapman’s fee starts at $200 for a 50-minute individual session, due upon completion, via cash or check. Note that credit cards are not accepted.
Currently, Dr. Chapman does not accept insurance; however, she is happy to provide you with a receipt to provide to your insurance carrier, though this does not guarantee that the services provided are covered by your particular policy. Please check your coverage carefully by asking, at a minimum, the following types of questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify me at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be required to pay one-half the cost of the session ($100).
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.